Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome!

So I've created a blog all about Bollywood--my great passion/obsession/whatever you wanna call it. Right now, this is just an experiment to provide a personal outlet for my obsessions and see if I can expand readership.

My plans? Well stay tuned for movie reviews, song reviews, movie previews, and of course my opinions on random Bollywood tidbits. I'll try my very best to stay up-to-date, but as a college student, sometimes that can be impossible.

Let's see what this turns into...

Welcome, and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I saw you'd visited mine and wanted to return the favor--I'm really impressed with what you've got so far! And we share a very similar opinion on Katrina Kaif. :)

    Can't wait to read more posts by you!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I've enjoyed reading your blog posts over the past few days as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog already!! You can be sure you´ll have a regular reader in me! Kepp up the great work!

    ReplyDelete